Dr. Sadalla Amin Ghanem
Since the earliest appointments in 1942, fulfilled by our founder, Doctor Sadalla Amin Ghanem, the Eye Hospital has been growing in space and specialties, always seeking new areas to provide service.
In 1974, the first team of ophthalmologists was Doctor Emir Amin Ghanem, Doctor Cleusa Coral-Ghanem and Doctor Newton Salerno. From then on, new faces joined the enterprise, working on different eye specialties, shaping a cohesive and selective team of clinicians, surgeons and technicians.
In the 90s, as the Diagnostic Center and the Surgical Center opened their doors, Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital was inaugurated. Since that time, all eye treatments and surgeries which do not require general anesthesia have been performed at our own facility. Our patients and staff do not have to go to a general hospital - a safer and more comfortable approach.
Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital has been a center of reference among the Brazilian Ophthalmology, a result of keeping scientific knowledge up to date, non-stop investment in technology and maintaining good interaction with our patients. Achieving such position became a reality because of our main objectives: provide the best Ophthalmology service available, act preventively against blindness and improve our population ocular health.
To promote ocular health with excellence and social responsibility
To be a reference in Ophthalmologic services and be recognized as the best eye hospital in the country.
Credibility, ethics, respect, humanizing, safety, transparent, responsibility, continuing education, quality, innovation, constant technological up-dates.
Time line<< >>
- Doctor Sadalla's house1968
- Official Opening Ceremony of the Sadalla Amin Ghanem Ophthalmolog1975
- Cataract Project 1991
- Amblyopia Prevention Campaign1991
- TDU (Treatment and Diagnosis Unity) Opening1992
- 50th anniversary of the Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital1993
- Surgical Center Opening1996
- Conference Room Opening1996
- See Well Brazil Campaign1998
- Eye in the Eye Campaign1999
- Glaucoma Prevention Campaign1999
- 65th anniversary of the Sadalla Amin Ghanem Eye Hospital2008
- Future Facility2013